24 February 2008

Oh the HORROR!!!

So here's the thing. I love horror movies. The more times some's head gets chopped off, the better! Horror movies rock, they are creepy and gross and everything my life is not! The terrible and sad thing is most horror movies SUCK. A lot of them are terrible low budget films with terrible acting and terrible sets. Case in point..."Haunted Woods." Plot, it's alright...I could get into it...cinematography...kind of creepy but I enjoy that, acting...HORRIBLE and it makes me sad. Almost every plot seems to have so much potential but between the bad acting and the bad special effects, the root of the story falls apart. So what I'm trying to say is that, a good horror movie is hard to find. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them because "Haunted Woods" just isn't cutting it!



Oh and here's a picture...but it's icky, so don't look if you get scared easily!

http://www.wixx.com/stationimages/holiday/halloween/burialchamber.jpg

No comments: