06 May 2008

Real world here I come?

AH!!! I graduate from COLLEGE on Saturday, and excuse me but I'm a tig freaked out! Mostly I'm worried about packing, well not really worried as much as stressed. I hate packing. I seem to fill boxes upon boxes, to look around my room and see that nothing really looks like it has been put away. How I ever crammed this much stuff in my room is beyond me. I'm hoping my mom will save the day and help me pack.
I have one more test tomorrow and then I'm done with my undergraduate career. My roommate pointed out that this is the last time we'll have to study, unless we go to grad school, which I don't plan on doing for a while. It's weird, and it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all my spare time. Volunteer mostly...I think. I have these great aspirations to be come and amature ballroom/latin dancer. Mark my words...you'll see me someday, tearing it up on the dance floor. I also plan on taking a lot of adult edu classes to pass the time and edu myself. Maybe some musical theater...you never know.
I HATE PACKING!!! I REFUSE.

No comments: